With plenty of cooling and comfort features, certified protection, and integrated lighting, Specialized's Centro LED is an amazing value for riding around town—day or night.
- Integrated LED taillight for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes.
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft.
|Black / One Size||00888818043415||60816-0914|
|Safety Ion / One Size||00888818042944||60816-0924|
|White / One Size||00888818043651||60816-0904|
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Excellent helmet
- Good coverage
- Good ventilation
- Hard to change battery
- Light was an afterthought
- Needs usb charger
- Short battery life
- Visor is A joke
- All around cycling
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Good Coverage
- Good Ventilation
- Excellent Helmet
- Hard To Change Battery
- Needs Usb Charger
- Short Battery Life
- Light Was An Afterthought
- Visor Is A Joke
- All Around Cycling
Overall this is a good helmet that is comfortable and provides good coverage, but Spec missed the mark with the light. It was a good idea but they cheaped out making the light an afterthought. It goes through a battery in just a few hours and the battery is a pain to change. I have also heard that it is difficult to get replacement lights and they fail frequently. So far mine is still working. If they would have gone with a better quality USB rechargable light, this helmet would have been four stars. The visor also brings this helmet's rating down. It is flimsy and worthless. The helmet is better off without it.