$23.00 - $34.99
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
$18.25 - $23.90
• High performance compounds recommended for all•conditions • Steel backing
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
$24.00 - $25.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
$21.99 - $29.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$100.00 - $130.00
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
$8.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$16.99 - $25.00
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
$189.99 - $389.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings.
$29.99 - $60.00
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
Shimano's Sora Flat Bar Brake Levers offer powerful, confident braking for bikes with flat bars. Their aluminum levers are ergonomically positioned for a confident grip.
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
$13.99 - $18.99
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
Avid's Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake offers excellent power and modulation. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great control and lever feel. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 4 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique integrated reservoir provides a major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's 160mm CleanSweep rotor.
Page 1 of 1